Examinando por Materia "GPS"
Mostrando1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- Artículo de Publicación PeriódicaAnalytical queries on semantic trajectories using graph databases(2019-10) Gómez, Leticia Irene; Kuijpers, Bart; Vaisman, Alejandro Ariel"This article studies the analysis of moving object data collected by location-aware devices, such as GPS, using graph databases. Such raw trajectories can be transformed into so-called semantic trajectories, which are sequences of stops that occur at “places of interest.” Trajectory data analysis can be enriched if spatial and non-spatial contextual data associated with the moving objects are taken into account, and aggregation of trajectory data can reveal hidden patterns within such data. When trajectory data are stored in relational databases, there is an “impedance mismatch” between the representation and storage models. Graphs in which the nodes and edges are annotated with properties are gaining increasing interest to model a variety of networks. Therefore, this article proposes the use of graph databases (Neo4j in this case) to represent and store trajectory data, which can thus be analyzed at different aggregation levels using graph query languages (Cypher, for Neo4j). Through a real-world public data case study, the article shows that trajectory queries are expressed more naturally on the graph-based representation than over the relational alternative, and perform better in many typical cases."
- Tesis de doctoradoCategorical sequential pattern mining in a spatio-temporal environment(c2009) Gómez, Leticia Irene; Vaisman, Alejandro Ariel"En esta tesis argumentamos que la información de trayectorias también puede ser integrada con datos GIS y OLAP, generando un marco poderoso de análisis".
- Ponencia en CongresoDevelopment of an optimized LEB filter and its application to INS/GPS test data(1993) Antonini, Claudio Daniel"An optimized linear-ellipsoidal-bounded (LEB) filter has been developed and applied to data obtained from a ground test using a combined INS/GPS configuration. In this cascaded configuration, the filter receives eight outputs from the INS (accelerations, velocity, angles, altitude) and six outputs from the GPS (velocities and positions). The GPS measurements have included the effect of selected availability (SA)-of varying or unknown spectrum-which, although likely to be estimated and compensated with some modelling techniques-at the expense of including extra state variables-could also be dealt with using the approach indicated in this article with much less effort. The SA effect is modelled as an unknown-but-bounded (UBB) noise process. Comparisons with an extended Kalman filter (KF) show that KF innovations are not white and the LEB filter innovations are one order of magnitude smaller than those produced by the KF. A simple second order example is developed to show the behavior of the LEB filter when compared to a KF."
- Proyecto final de GradoIndoor positioning system(2019-11-29) Li Puma, Juan Francisco; Rodríguez Nicastro, Julián; de Rochebouët, Diego; Fierens, Pablo Ignacio"GPS and location services have been a breakthrough in recent history and have become a necessary part of our daily lives, but they haven't yet reached the point where we can be located inside buildings. This would be really useful, with multiple applications such as localization in big buildings, location-based advertising, location-assisted games, locationaware social networks, etc. For this reason, there has been research on the eld to solve this problem and many possible approaches have been found. This project presents a starting point for one of these solutions using WiFi ngerprinting. The project consists of an API and two mobile applications that consume it, one for admins and another for users. The admin app is used to gather samples needed for WiFi ngerprinting in an onlne stage and the user app is used to locate users based on WiFi scans on an online stage. This solution is then tested and the results are presented."
- Proyecto final de GradoIntelligent tracker(2016) Deligiannis, Sergio Nicolás; Taccone, Nicolás"El objetivo del proyecto es el desarrollo de un producto que permita notificar su ubicación, notificar su desplazamiento y realizar escuchas de su entorno. Si el dispositivo se instalara en un vehículo, el usuario podría enterarse al instante dónde y cuándo el mismo comienza a moverse sin su presencia, ya sea porque la grúa lo esté remolcando o porque se encuentra siendo robado, pudiendo en este último caso realizar escuchas."